MANAGING LEADS (5 of 8)
4. Internal Messaging
Involving other agents in the lead management process
From time to time you may want to communicate with other agents or providers during your management of a lead. Influx enables you to do this from within the lead record using notifications.
Reasons you may wish to communicate with another team member include:
- Scheduling an appointment
- Verifying insurance
- Asking a provider to approve a course of action
- Asking a provider to respond to a medical question
- Providing information to an agent about one of their leads
- Updating an agent after speaking to their lead on the phone
Notifications are internal messages placed into the lead record. The agent or provider you wish to be aware of the message is notified either by email or through the dashboard. Acknowledgement is required from the other agent to confirm that the message has been received.